PCS offers private camps for school cheer teams who want personal attention from experienced coaches. We know camp is one of the first group experiences of the year and PCS is dedicated to making sure your team gets off to a great start. We teach Safety & Skill Fundamentals that will ensure future success as you increase your difficulty level through-out the cheer season. Our Private Camps are customizable and structured to fit the needs and skill level of your team.
PCS Private Camps range from 1,2, or 3 days of skill packed cheerleading instruction. Each day consist of 6 hours of instruction, that includes a lunch break. PCS Camp material is included with all Private Camps. This material features warm-up music, dance music, pep rally music, and fun line dances.
Customize Your PCS Camp with the Following Skills Training Sessions:
- Cheer: customized to your school and level
- Chants:Learn up to five versatile game day chants
- Dance: Pick from two fun dances
- Jumps: Learn technique, drills, combinations, and sequences
- Stunts: Start with the basics, learning safety and technique, and then progress according to your teams skill level.
- Pyramids: create structures and transitions unique to your squad that you can use all year
- Baskets: Learn Correct Basket Toss Technique that will ensure Safety during Practices & Games.
- Game Day: Review, update, or create your teams Game Day Procedures. (Football, Basketball, Pep-Rallies)