PCS - Choreography
Schools like to make sure they are getting an original routine and from year to year may decide to switch choreographers. For this reason, PCS continually looks for new choreographers with fresh ideas and new styles to bring to the competition mat. Our Choreographers have strong and reliable reputations in the cheerleading industry. We only permit each choreographer to choreograph one routine per division in any given state.
Competition Choreography Camps
Learn your routine in a 2 or 3 Day Camp Setting. PCS offers competition and halftime choreography camps to allow cheerleaders more time to achieve the skills in their routine and fully learn their Choreography. Choreography Camps allow you the time to work on skill training, team building, and elements of your routine.
Competition Choreography Includes
We will provide an original and professional choreographed routine that will give you the competitive edge you need at competitions.
- Full Choreography for 2.5 minutes, hitting every area on the score sheet
- 1.5 minutes of Professional Music and a 1 minute Unique Cheer
- 2 or 3 Days of Instruction to learn your Routine (6 Hrs. Each Day / 30 min. Lunch)
Half-Time / Pep Rally Routine Includes
We provide professional routines to energize your crowd and to maintain school spirit. Use this routine at Games, Pep Rallies, Assemblies, and Community Events all year long.
- Full Choreography for up to 1minute with Professional Music
- 2 Days of Instruction to Learn Routine and work on Skills Building. (6 Hrs. Each Day / 30 min. Lunch)